Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to code a full header logo and also dropdown menu with the " Ultimate" theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 26, 2013, 07:31 AM
juan2go

1 posts · Jan 2013
Ireland
Unhappy How to code a full header logo and also dropdown menu with the " Ultimate" theme

Hi Everyone,
I would like to be able to put a full width header logo that spans the whole screen
and also the menu, full width , but keep the rest of the page as is.
I think the width of the present menu is controlled by the main content area? maybe !

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE THEME "ULTIMATE"

thank you in advance

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 26, 2013 at 08:57 AM.