Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Pb in Header image and rotation option ..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:36 AM
alain61

2 posts · Aug 2011
Pb in Header image and rotation option ..

Hi,

Using version 3.6.7 (with all patches) I think i've a pb with header images "Rotate header images with Javascript" when i choose a not nul value "Fade in/out header images with Javascript"

I dont see any rotating image. "Header Image: Alignment" is set to "Top center" and the 1st image is centered but the second is left aligned (right part of the 1st image is visible !)

Thanks in advance for any help.