Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Post title and sidebar title font type and size

Old Feb 8, 2010, 01:22 AM
SamuelGoh

36 posts · Feb 2010
Hi, I'm really new to creating a website and I've meddled around with the Atahualpa options in order to change to post title font and sidebar font.

However, it seems that when I change the font type in Body, Text and Links, all fonts change together. How can I edit the font on the sidebar independently of the posts and how can I edit the post title's size?

Thank you for your help I appreciate it!