Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Problem with table styling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 8, 2009, 10:22 AM
Edu_Sanzio

3 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Problem with table styling

Hello everybody, first of all thanks for this theme and all the help I've found in this forum (even though I never posted anything before)

It's a wonderfull theme and perfectly builds the bridge between CSS experts and starters.

I was pretty happy with my tables, I could style them with no big problem and created them with TinyMCE Advanced easely. But I'm trying to use the new Google Directions Widget and aparently it's a script that uses tables...

When I copy the code It comes with a <script>...</script> tags... And it shows inside a weird table in my page.

I've read others threads about tables but the point here is that, regardless of what I'll do, this google script will use the standard table (which I didn't want to change, since I have others tables that uses this).

Would the only solution be that I create another id for table and put all my CSS found in atahualpa-->Theme Options-->tables into a new ID and then reset the default atahualpa tables?
If so, how can I "grab" all the CSS in atahualpa-->Theme Options-->tables and put in "CSS Inserts"?

Sorry about my English... here's the website: http://pousadacountry.site.br.com/blog/ The widget is under the Google Map.

Thanks in Advance