Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Trying to add space between entries in Pages Widget

Old Jan 21, 2010, 09:19 PM
drunk8gods

12 posts · Jan 2010
Hello all,

I'm trying to add space between the entries between listed in the widgets like Pages. I guess what I'm trying to do is add some padding between each item listed (i.e. About Us, Photos, etc.) on the left sidebar pages widget of my website.

Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

site: http://www.mansruinrollerderby.com
Atahualpa 3.4.4
Wordpress 2.9.1
Old Jan 22, 2010, 05:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try this
HTML Code:
div.widget_pages ul li {
padding-top: 20px !important;
}
adjust it to what you want
Old Jul 9, 2013, 03:14 AM
maralian

18 posts · Nov 2011
Hello,

what code should be used in order to add some padding in page widget that would only effect parent pages but not ancestor pages?
Old Jul 9, 2013, 03:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You need to look at the generated source of a page and see what CSS is being used