Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Different theme layouts? How to change

Old Apr 17, 2011, 05:56 PM
nick51

54 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Different theme layouts? How to change

There appear to be two different theme layouts, see examples
http://www.airplaycompatible.com
http://www.stmatthewsrandolph.org

How do I make a site look like the airplaycompatible one? It seems random as to which Atahualpa chooses on install

thanks!
Old Apr 17, 2011, 07:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There are 5 styles you can use as a starting point in the styles folder. Originally (pre 3.5ish) the classic style is what you got on a new install. That was changed, but so many people had questions when they made changes, that it was changed back to the classic style for a new install, in 3.6.4 (I think)

So you can import any of the styles from the style folder, (they will write over any customization you have done) and use it as a starting point

Try ata-adsense.txt

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 17, 2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old Apr 18, 2011, 12:55 PM
nick51

54 posts · Oct 2009
Juggledad, I've been using this theme for over a year and I never knew that! Thanks!