Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do you change the background color?

Old May 11, 2009, 01:16 PM
theyankeeblog

5 posts · May 2009
Hey everyone,

My url is http://theyankeeblog.com

I want to change the background color on the sides. Right now it is white but I want to make it navy blue or something. I am talking about the area outside of the sidebars and main body. Please help! Thanks!!
Old May 12, 2009, 04:01 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
I would recommend you do a search of the keywords regarding your questions first. You will be amazed at the quantity and quality of information available to you on this website.

This may assist you with your current question.

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1561

Have faith in the Theme and listen to whatever Flynn shares with you for guidance and direction. He will never fail you.
Old May 13, 2009, 12:09 PM
theyankeeblog

5 posts · May 2009
thanks. I'm kinda of new here so I will search from now on.