Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Lightbox problem with envira gallery on atahualpa

Old Feb 22, 2017, 07:23 AM
bajads

14 posts · Jun 2009
Lightbox problem with envira gallery on atahualpa

For whatever reason I cant get lightbox up and running in atahualpa - trying other themes makes a difference.
I love my atahualpa and uses it on 10+ sites and hope somebody would know a little code to get around the problem.

Best regards

Bramwell
Old Feb 22, 2017, 09:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What lightbox plugin are you using?
Are you seeing any errors?
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 10:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ummm, duh... i should read the title closer...

have you tried disabling ALL other plugins to see if it is a plugin conflict?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
BTW using the latest Atahualpa (3.7.24) Wordpress (4.7.2) and latest Envira Gallery Lite (1.5.6.3) it works fine for me.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 03:39 PM
bajads

14 posts · Jun 2009
Hi Juggledad

Thanks for reply

I use the latest versiom: AtahualpaVersion: 3.7.24
I normaly use Lightbox JS v2.2,
I have tried with disabelling all other plugins with no result.
Works with Twenty Seventeen Version: 1.1 and MH Magazine Themes.
I use pro version of Envira gallery with addon: CSSaddon, Gallery Themes Addon, Defaults Addon, Gallery Themes Addon, Slideshow Addon.

Doesnt show any errors :-) exept doesnt activate lightbox - with or without lightbox 2 activated or not.

Envira Gallery support says: "theme conflict - since it works with most other themes"
Atahualpa doesnt load the Lightbox with or without addons activated (does so in other themes).

(Aditional: I Had to insert the most important css into ata css options to make choise of envira gallery theme work)

Tryed instalation of both atahualpa 3.7.24 and Envira on more websites with same problem.

check: http://www.nilssloth.dk/?page_id=9 or http://www.nilssloth.dk/wp/?envira=storby-inspiration

If you like I will provide you with admin login (please tell me how tha could be done outside the forum)

Best regards
Bramwell

Last edited by bajads; Feb 22, 2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 04:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
send me a PM (private message) with an admin id/PW and I'll poke around a bit when I get a chance

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 22, 2017 at 04:13 PM.