Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Top Menu not works fine in IE

Old Feb 8, 2010, 10:12 PM
bkaushik

4 posts · Feb 2010
I have placed a JAVA Script menu at the top of my blog it works very fine in all other browsers except IE. I also have updated my IE but the problem resides, can any one please help me.

my blog url is http://trinitytouch.com/blog/

problem comes when a submenu opens which goes to the back of the header image in IE, for testing just hover your mouse either on Products or on Services and support.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you tried using a 'z-index' on the image?
Old Feb 9, 2010, 06:01 AM
Mark_

29 posts · Feb 2010
Works fine for me in IE 7

Nice menu by the way, care to share the details pls

Last edited by Mark_; Feb 9, 2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 08:55 PM
bkaushik

4 posts · Feb 2010
now I used custom own javascript to rotate the images, that works fine for me.
anyways thanks a lot for help.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 08:55 PM
bkaushik

4 posts · Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_
Works fine for me in IE 7

Nice menu by the way, care to share the details pls
Please tell me what you wish to know from me, happy to help you.