Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] homepage lacks h1 tag

Old Jun 23, 2013, 09:38 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
Exclamation [SOLVED] homepage lacks h1 tag

After updating to the new atahualpa theme, my site's homepage is lacking h1 tag. Am using an image as a logo. What do i do?
Old Jun 23, 2013, 07:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
nothing changed in that area from the last release so you were probally having teh same issue in the previous release and never Knew about it.

The blog title gets th H1 on a multi post page. if you are not displaying the blog title, you could add a widget area to the header, stick a dive in it with an H1 and then using a plugin like widget logic decide what pages to display the widget on so you won't have more than one H1 or single post pages.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 03:04 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
I found out that my wordpress had a problem and i re-installed it and the problem was solved. Just turning on 'show blog title' everything is solved