Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Custom kicker doesnt' displayed in category pages

Old Sep 9, 2011, 11:43 AM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
Hi,

i set a kicker to be displayed only at the top of
  • front page
  • category pages

of this site.

As you can check kicker is properly displayed on front page in category page it si blank.

Notes
As all my category page less one are customized maybe i forget to add some piece of code inside of its? This is the matter why kcker are not displayed in category pages?
In the only one not customized kicker is properly displayed!

I add the kicker code in ATO>>Style center Column>>Content ABOVE the LOOP
before the default code
Code:
<?php
if (is_front_page() OR is_category()) {?>
<table summary="biglietti partite squadre Serie A" style="border-style:none;width:100%">
<tr>
<td>
<div id="SerieA_kicker" style="display:inline;">
<ol> 
<li><a href="../?p=1715" target="_blank" class="thinBlack">Biglietti Inter</a></li> 
<li>|</li>
<li><a href="../?p=1775" target="_blank" class="thinBlack">Biglietti Juventus</a></li> 
<li>|</li> 
<li><a href="../?p=2197" target="_blank" class="thinBlack">Biglietti Milan</a></li>
<li>|</li>
<li><a href="../?p=2415" target="_blank" class="thinBlack">Biglietti Napoli</a></li>
<li></li> 
<li><a href="" target="_self"></li> 
<li></li>
<li></li>
<li></li>
</ol>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<?php } ?>

<?php /* For MULTI post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Top'); ?> <?php /* For the plugin Page2Cat http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page2cat/ */ if( is_category() AND function_exists('page2cat_output')) { page2cat_output($cat); } ?>
Thanks
Old Sep 9, 2011, 02:26 PM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
The Problem is solved!