Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] CSS shows as text on a product page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 24, 2012, 01:00 PM
TraciBunkers

32 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] CSS shows as text on a product page

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem that just started in my online shop (I'm using the shopp plugin). When I'm on a product page, the CSS shows at the top of the page as text--and only on this page. The CSS for my shop works, but not the CSS I've set up for my blog via the ATO.

If I switch to a default theme, the problem is gone.

In trying to trouble shoot I installed the new version of Atahualpa without upgrading. The version I've been using is 3.7.9 and is in a folder named atahualpa379. When I activate version 3.7.10, it has all of my custom settings from the previous version. I don't understand how that has happened. And it's making it so I can't troubleshoot the problem. Oddly, it also shows some widgets that I was using a few weeks ago but have since made inactive. But when I switch back to 3.7.9, those widgets are inactive again and don't show.

Here's a link to a product page:
https://www.tracibunkers.com/blog/sh...ase-close-gate

I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.9/3.7.10
wordpress 3.5