Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Shortcodes not displayed in posts but in pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2012, 01:21 AM
ghl

6 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] Shortcodes not displayed in posts but in pages

Mysterious problem. Shortcodes work in pages e.g. google map is integrated, but not in posts. Same problem with every kind of shordcode. What has happened?
I am using atahualpa 3.7.3, WP 3.31. I imported atahualpa settings from earlier installation working with WP 3.21 and atahualpa 3.7.3.
What to do?
ghl