Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comments are directed to a page that isn't there?

Old Jul 27, 2009, 02:12 AM
kevandali

26 posts · Jul 2009
Hi everyone I have Atahualpa 3.4.1 and Wordpress 2.8.1

If anyone comments on my blog, the comment goes into moderation as it is supposed to do but they are redirected to a page that says:-

NOT Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

If they post into, for example a post called "a quick trip back to Cumbria, they are redirected here.

http://chocolatebones.co.uk/kev/2009...e-1#comment-61

The comments do appear after moderation which is fine but the person who makes the comment has no idea it has been sent or excepted as they are sent to the strange page.
Please comment and you will see what I mean.

I have tried deactivating all plugins and has no effect, not sure of next steps to try.

Any help at all much appreciated

Kev
Old Jul 27, 2009, 05:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
does the same issue occur if you swap to the default theme?
Old Jul 27, 2009, 05:57 AM
kevandali

26 posts · Jul 2009
Just tried switching themes and got the same problem, will try the wordpress help forums, looks like my wordpress and not the theme.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:06 AM
kevandali

26 posts · Jul 2009
Problem solved, picked up this info from the wordpress help forum - - - -

I just discovered that this is an issue with comment pagination (in conjunction with using a static main page). In discussion settings, turn off the option to break comments into multiple pages and the problem goes away. A wordpress bug, evidently.

Worked ok for me.