Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How to place Chitika Javascipt on individual posts

Old Oct 28, 2009, 08:57 PM
maxhomebits

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hello,
I want to insert javascript code from Chitika so that the ads show up at the foot of single posts. If your familiar with Chitika they run contextually targeted search engine queries for users from the US and Canada, the ads don't show up for any other visitors. I have experimented by placing the code into the HTML/Scipts tab in the body, footer and header but this dosen't solve my problem. The ads do show up but only in the footer below the fold and in the header above the web page content.

If i need to go into the theme editor which file do i have to insert the javascript into and at what position. Any help would be much appreciated

Regards, maxhomebits
Old Oct 29, 2009, 05:38 PM
pilsen1

51 posts · Sep 2009
I would like to know the same thing.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 09:49 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you tried the text areas at "Post Info Items"? You should be able to put Javascript there.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 05:53 AM
maxhomebits

2 posts · Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
Have you tried the text areas at "Post Info Items"? You should be able to put Javascript there.

Thanks for the information, its done the trick