Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

rotating slideshow with linked images in header (vSlider won't work)

Old Aug 4, 2009, 02:39 PM
viewdesigninc

35 posts · Mar 2009
I'm trying to set up a rotating (crossfade/slide) slideshow on the homepage, preferably in the header, displaying several case studies, with links to the posts/pages associated with the specific images. I've tried vSlider, and I can't get it to work in any Wordpress environment. It looks like we can't insert a working SWF file into the Atahualpa header to make this happen. Any ideas? (The URL is www.viewdesigninc.com)
Old Aug 8, 2009, 05:53 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
If it's not working then it's probably a conflict between different Javascript frameworks such as Mootools and jQuery. Try changing the setting Configure CSS & JS -> Javascript: External file or inline?