Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa 3.3.3 Themes panel options shows the options but it does not work

Old May 9, 2009, 06:02 AM
pkmittal81

7 posts · May 2009
Hello,

I just installed Atahualpa 3.3.3 on wordpress 2.7.1. It looks great.

However, Themes panel options does not work. ( neither in firefox, nor in IE). When I click on Themes Panel options, it shows me options to change "SEO", "BODY text".... but when I click on any of them then nothing happens.

I have seen some post related to that in this forum but I could not see any solution which I could tried.

I have downloaded the theme form the following link
http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=71#comments

Link to the site where I have installed the theme.
http://www.aspiranthunt.com/gmat/?p=3

Please let me know how it can be solved so that I could try to change some of the options related to Logos, header settings etc.

Thanks
Best Regards
Pkm
Old May 9, 2009, 04:10 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you checked your PHP memory? Seems like with a certain amount of plugins plus Wordpress plus Atahualpa you'd need more than, say, 16 MB:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=6416
Old May 9, 2009, 10:28 PM
pkmittal81

7 posts · May 2009
Flynn, Thanks for your prompt response.

I asked my hosting provider and they changed the memory limit to 32 M. (initially it was 16 M). They have told me that PHP is running on ISAPI and they can not change the memory limit to more than 32 M.

Here is the limit to phpinfo ( incase if looking into other parameters helps).
http://www.aspiranthunt.com/pi.php

When I click on any of the tab, it shows same results. Would you like me to provide you the blog admin password (via private message) so that you could see this issue/bug in action?

http://www.aspiranthunt.com/gmat/

Thanks for your help.
Best regards
pkm
Old May 10, 2009, 12:22 AM
pkmittal81

7 posts · May 2009
After testing the admin module on couple of comptuers, I have come to know that Theme options works for IE 6 but it does not work for IE 7, latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome.

I will got with IE 6 for the moment.

Hope this info helps you to address the problem.
Old May 10, 2009, 02:39 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It should work with IE7, Firefox, Opera, Safari. You may have Javascript turned off or something like that on the browsers where it doesn't work?
Old May 10, 2009, 02:52 AM
pkmittal81

7 posts · May 2009
The enabling of java script is the first thing I checked for. It did not work for me in IE 7 , Firefox and google chrome. All of those broswers have java script enabled. I do not know if there is any other broswser settings which has to be enabled for this.

But it works in IE6 perfectly. We will see if other users also have similar problems.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 07:31 AM
dibsmft

1 posts · Jun 2009
UK and Kenya
Similar case with me. Yesterday installed 3.3.2 and it worked fine. Upgraded to 3.3.3 today and none of the option buttons worked. Same in 3 browsers, js enabled and memory_limit was set at 64M. In the end I discovered that somehow the folder tabcontent was missing from the server. Bingo.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 05:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
pkmittal81

What version of PHP are you running? (if you don't know install the 'WP Security Scanner' plugin and activate it, it will show you.

dibsmft

The tabcontent folder? is this part of a plugin?? Where was it located?