Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Remove text "no categories" from category bar

Old Nov 7, 2010, 10:36 PM
litteripple

1 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Remove text "no categories" from category bar

Hi,

I would like to keep the category bar, but not showing any text.

Currently I've changed the active text to blend with the background color. But if you highlight the category bar, you can still see "no categories". Where do I remove the text?

The site i'm working on is: www.littleripple.com/shopping

Thanks.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 03:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not remove %cats and use %bar1 or2 and style them as you want it to look?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:19 PM
littleripple1

2 posts · Nov 2010
Thanks for that simple solution. I guess I'm just not experienced enough to think of that.

Cheers,
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:23 PM
littleripple1

2 posts · Nov 2010
BTW, for some strange reason, my previous login wouldn't work anymore. And I tried "forget password" option a few times. Still not working. Not working from home, not working at work, even with the reset passwords sent to me. So I just register again which solve my problem.