Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] How to hide page titles on the home page

Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:57 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
Hi all,
I have set up a static page as my home page and want it to just display a graphic. I wanted to insert the image in my page and leave it at that. However I can't find a way to hide the page title.

I guess my question is either - how do I hide the page title on my home page; or is there another way I can display a graphic on my home page without putting it in a post or page?

Any advice gratefully appreciated
Old Aug 22, 2009, 04:18 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
I managed to do it by just deleting the title of my page in the page editor. Surprised it let me,but there you go!