Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

WP eCommerce problem with latest atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 8, 2012, 08:14 AM
Kevstah

3 posts · Feb 2011
WP eCommerce problem with latest atahualpa

Hi all,

I have been an atahualpa user for a while now, do love the flexibility yet control of the theme. I was asked to do an e-commerce site for a client and instantly picked your theme for the look. I used the WP eCommerce plugin as it was the only plugin that could give my client what it wanted for the least amount of money. This however was back in the day when the plugin worked with the atahualpa theme (I say 'worked', it was still a nightmare to set up, but it got there). So the site was all up and running, people were buying stuff, jobs a good'un and all that.

But last week I was asked to move the site to a new server, and as wordpress needed to be updated due to the fresh install, I took the opportunity to update theme and plugin itself. I was under the impression the shop was working, I could see the products on the shop, they were displaying in the grid view as they had been set to. But I noticed that there was an error at the bottom of the page. I went into the admin section of the WP eCommerce plugin and made a couple of (small) changes, and BOOM, the error replaced all the products. now the shop is broke.

The error is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Query::have_pages() in /www/sites/975/e8a/www.thefunnyfarm.com/web/wp-content/themes/atahualpa-ny/wpsc-grid_view.php on line 177

Some products do seem to be displaying, but are the same products, no matter if it should be a different category of products. Some categories are displaying like they are normal posts (as in wordpress posts)

I have tried turning off all other plugins to no avail. I tried deleting the shop (which originally also had the weight and destinations shop plugin; add to wishlist shop plugin; smartmanager) plugins and reinstalling via ftping the latest files into the plugins folder, but nothing has happened.

I have had a look through the forums and done searches. Nothing has seemed to work so far. has anyone else had this problem and solved it?

My set up is:

using custom permalinks which goes /%category%/%post-name%/

Wordpress version: 3.3.1

Wordpress eCommerce: 3.8.7.6.2

latest gold cart files.

email kev_mace@hotmail.com for the username and password.

I have posted on the getshopped forums for their help but I think that is as hopeful as a money growing on trees and no one has even posted on it for almost a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks all.
Kev

Think thats it…