Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Display pages from one specific category

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2013, 09:33 AM
Jet9009

23 posts · Dec 2010
I don't understand how the template is working in the documentation... Should i create a custom sub-template in montezuma ?

I want to display the first post of 5 different categories. But those categories will be child of the category Projets.

So it will be the 5 first post of the category projets too .

I'm really sorry if i'm confusing it's hard for me to explain in english ahah. I'm feeling like you are wasting your time with me. x) Sorry sorry :/

And thank you for everything..

edit : http://micheldidier.com/decliic-test/projets

The result i got here is what i want, just the 5 differents colors missing :/

Last edited by Jet9009; Dec 12, 2013 at 09:37 AM.