Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Tribe Events Calendar plugin - Changes a:active link color in site navigation bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 27, 2013, 07:13 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
Tribe Events Calendar plugin - Changes a:active link color in site navigation bar

Have installed the Tribe Events Calendar plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...ents-calendar/) with Atahualpa 3.7.10 and Wordpress 3.5.1.

It's working fine, except that the plugin seems to have overridden the Atahualpa code for the top header page navigation menu -- on the Calendar pages only.

On the Calendar page (and all subpages created by the Events Calendar plugin), the page menu link correctly displays the a:link color, and the a:hover color I had selected, but not the a:active color (which should stay the a:hover color when active).

When you click on the Calendar link in the top menu bar (so that it is in a: active status), it does not stay the hover color, as it should, but reverts to the a:link color.

I have tried every CSS alternative I can find to fix this, with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!!