Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Option not to add new page to page menu bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:04 AM
joaodagraca

20 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Option not to add new page to page menu bar

Hi,

Other than using papemash, is there any way of, when creating a new page, having the ability of not adding a menu item for that page. Like some kind of checkbox in the page creation page that you can check so that it is not included in the page menu.