Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Space between page menu items

Old Mar 26, 2013, 08:43 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
How do I add space between the items in the page menu bar? They are so close to one another. I know I have to add some padding or margins on the right and left sides, but I cannot for the life of me figure out exactly where it would go and exactly what that code would look like. I'm assuming it would be inserted in either the ATO Header Area under styles or page menu, or the CSS Inserts section near the bottom.

I have searched through the posts and found a few that come close to addressing my question, but none that hit the nail on the head. Could ya help a gal out?

Thanks.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 09:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You would generally use margin or padding in CSS Inserts depending on what kind of spacing you want.
  • Space between menu items
  • More padding around the text of a menu item
  • Something else
Just play with Firebug to figure out what you want.