Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

CSS and Header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2009, 07:52 AM
pctechb

7 posts · Apr 2009
CSS and Header

I am confused about what to remove from the header.php file to get rid of the hundreds of lines of extra code in my page source.

I view the source on my working page, copy the style beginning with <style and ending with </style> and add this to the bottom of the CSS file. But when I remove that from the header.php, again, beginning with <style> and ending with </style> I get header errors.

Can you elaborate what to add and remove from the CSS and header.php? The site is setup how I want, but the page size is huge. Thanks.