Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Module based technology

Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:41 PM
5stariipl

1 posts · Jan 2010
Options Module based technology

We are using .net and java technology to develop our ecommerce websites.We are best in this domain and provides different kind of ecommerce package for the clients according to his plan,and business requirement.But now we are looking toward module based technology to develop ecommece sites and other kind of static and dynamic sites can anybody let me know that Is there any kind of module based technology who provides full functionlity for website development.

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 19, 2010 at 03:03 AM.