Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] 3.5.1 Bug? Show the first X posts on HOME page as full posts - not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28, 2010, 03:00 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] 3.5.1 Bug? Show the first X posts on HOME page as full posts - not working

Hi,

I just wanted to update my website heavyconnection.net from 3.4.6 to 3.5.1 but then found that

Ata 3.5.1 no longer allows me to show 3 full posts on the main page

(which is configured to "excerpts only", "Show the first 3 posts on HOME page as full posts?"). Since this has been working in 3.4.6 is there a thread here that I may have overlooked stating how to fix this?

Cheers, Felix