Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I add categories in Atahualpa 3.4.9?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 5, 2010, 02:14 PM
the_nuntius

1 posts · Nov 2010
How do I add categories in Atahualpa 3.4.9?

Alright. I am novice in this business. Please, help me. I'm about to slam my head against my desk with this.

How do in the world do I add categories to my website?

This is what I am doing when I go to my Dashboard:

Categories-->ADD New Category

Name:
Test

Slug:
Blank

Parent:
Blank

Description:
Test

I click on "Add New Category"

Then it adds the category on the right, and it shows it along with the category that comes with the template, but it does not show it on my website. What am I doing wrong?

By the way I'm running Atahualpa 3.4.9.

Help...help...help...