Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Thumbnail for Excerpts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 12, 2011, 04:01 PM
MustardSeed

2 posts · Feb 2010
Toronto
[SOLVED] Thumbnail for Excerpts

I use the plugin: Thumbnail for Excerpts (Ver. 2.1 by Radu Capan)

This worked fine with Atahualpa 3.5 theme. I recently upgraded to Atahualpa Ver. 3.71 and when I have the Thumbnail for Excerpts Plugin Active, there are no excerpts displayed.

When I disable the plugin, the excerpts display (i.e. 55 characters) but no thumbnail image. I don't want to have to manually set the thumbnail image for every post. And the 150x150 thumbnail images all exist. (I checked via FTP, and do not need to Regen)

It seems the plugin (Thumbnail for Excerpts) is not compatible with the latest version of Atahualpa (3.7.1) Theme.

The Thumbnail for Excerpts plugin is a great feature, and would like to use this.

Any suggestions? I don't want to roll back the theme version, as I like other updates/fixes incorporated with the current theme ver.

Please help!
Thanks!