Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Footer - How can I edit the text in the footer to remove "powered by Wordpress"?

Old Sep 2, 2010, 02:22 PM
unadoyle

4 posts · Sep 2010
Manchester, UK
Hi all

I would like to edit the text in the footer to remove "powered by Wordpress". I've had a look at the html following some research on the internet but the code doesn't match up and when I deleted what I thought was the relevant bits the page came up with an error in the footer instead. I've got it back to what it was.

Any help appreciated - I don't want to start promoting my site until I get rid of this as I understand it makes it less secure...

Thanks very much.
Una
Old Sep 2, 2010, 02:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That information is available in the Gold Forums. You need to make a donation of $20 or more for access.