Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Where do I donate to remove the wordpress/atahualpa footer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 16, 2012, 06:30 PM
therebelchick

9 posts · Jun 2011
Miami, FL
[SOLVED] Where do I donate to remove the wordpress/atahualpa footer?

I'd like to donate and be able to remove the footer on my site...I can't seem to locate the thread with the instructions.