Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Can a Page sub_menu be a direct external link?

Old Jul 5, 2010, 06:56 PM
markwalker

7 posts · Mar 2010
United Kingdom
Send a message via Skype™ to markwalker
Hi Forum,

I'm a bit stuck here an hope someone may have an answer.

I have created some sub_menus under a "How To" page on my Atahualpa Blog site www.whoismarkwalker.com

As an example, one sub-menu is: 'How To' - Flip Sites For Massive Profits

My question is, is there some way I can make the sub_menu title a direct external link to my corresponding website for my created product? Or to put that another way, when a visitor clicks on my 'How To' menu list and clicks on a sub_menu that click takes them direct to the products corresponding Website, as opposed to me having to create a physical sub_menu page within Atahualpa which would just say CLICK HERE forcing the visitor to click that 'external link' to take them to the products website (sales page).

In the above example: Flip Sites For Massive Profits
that would link direct to: http://www.instantsiteflippingriches.org

I can't find/see any way of using a sub_menu as a direct 'external link' but perhaps someone knows a way?

Really appreciate any help that can be given.

Many thanks,
Mark Walker
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:07 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The Page Links To plugin will let you assign a URL to a page. I have used for the same thing you are trying to do.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:01 AM
markwalker

7 posts · Mar 2010
United Kingdom
Send a message via Skype™ to markwalker
Hi and thank you so much for taking the time to reply and point me in that direction.

The plugin is just what I needed.

It's all working now at: www.whoismarkwalker.com

If I can help you in anyway to promote your product or service to my list please feel free to drop me a line.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Mark Walker