Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Rounded Corners for stick post...

Old Sep 9, 2011, 07:09 AM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
[SOLVED] Rounded Corners for stick post...

Can anyone tell me, in a step by step, easy to understand, I have never changed coding and am a newb, so simple a moron could do it way to add rounded corners to the sticky posts on fastharry.com?...

and yes, I did search for an answer in these forums first...

thanks....
Old Sep 10, 2011, 12:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You first have to determine the selector for the sticky which is div.sticky. I used Firebug with Firefox for that. Then you just add the necessary CSS to the CSS Inserts in the Add CSS/HTML Inserts section of the theme options. For rounded corners you need several lines as different browsers work differently. This may not show in some browser that don't support the CSS. Here is an example of the code for a 10px radius border for the stickies. Here is a link to a border radius generator.
HTML Code:
div.sticky {
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
    -moz-border-radius: 10px;
    border-radius: 10px;
}
Old Sep 10, 2011, 04:15 PM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
Thanks, I will try that...

I have one more question...on fastharry.com I am tyrying to change the background of the posts where the main text is to a different color...

All the other changes I have nmade are fine.,..but when I put FBF6CE; in the post container STICKY where the default is background #eee, it knocks out the print in the first sticky box...though it does change the background color in the next 2...

So I changed it back to #eee and scrolled down the page to the BODY BOX selection and inputted color: #FBF6CE; And not only did that wipe out the first stick post again, the color did not change on the standard post's either..

Am I changing the adding/changing the correct way?

if you look at the site, I want the background in all the posts to be the same color...just not white...

Thanks
Old Sep 10, 2011, 04:22 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What is the exact and complete code you are putting in the sticky box?
Old Sep 10, 2011, 04:41 PM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
Thanks Miles, I figured it out....I was inserting Color:#FBF6CE..when I should have put background: #FBF6CE

once I did that, all the posts are the creme colored background...

Thanks again for taking the time to answer..Hope you have a nice weekend.,.