Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image changed

Old Dec 13, 2011, 02:45 PM
RockTech

2 posts · Jun 2011
Sometime in the last month, my header image disappeared and was replaced by another one. I cannot find the image I was using, a blue tech/data looking banner. Now I have an image of a raspberry. I have looked through all the directories. There are 3 images in my images/header directory, none of which are the original. Any idea what may have happened? Can I get that image back from somewhere? I liked it.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 03:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
My guess is that you did an automatic upgrade of the theme. When you do that WordPress deletes the contents of the theme folder and install the conteents of the theme in it. This would repopulate the header folder with the original three images.

You will need to find a backup of your original image...You did do a backup of the site (database and folders) before doing a backup...right?
Old Dec 13, 2011, 04:41 PM
RockTech

2 posts · Jun 2011
Yes, I've got a backup from a couple months ago. That should work. Thank you.