Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

1st Post Full text, then excerpts - on Category n Tag pages

Old Jan 31, 2011, 06:38 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
I know we can "Show the first X posts on HOME page as full posts?" then have the rest be excerpts, via the Excepts section of the ATO,but is it possible to do that for Category & Tag pages?

Thanks much.
VC
Old Feb 1, 2011, 03:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's not a theme option, but you could go into the code and find where it checks for the Number of full pages on the home page and do something similar for the categories and tags.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 06:33 AM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
Which php Theme file? index.php? Thanks.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 07:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
bfa_postparts.php