Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

Old May 2, 2009, 12:45 PM
Stepien

2 posts · May 2009
HALLO PEOPLE,

I´VE GOT A REALLY BIG PROBLEM.

I´VE CHANGED "FUNCTIONS.PHP AND I SAVED CHANGES.
FROM THEN IT APEARS THIS MESSAGE OR ANY SIMILAR:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/functions.php:1) in /.../blog/wp-includes/classes.php on line 1571

AN MY NEW, BEAUTIFUL BLOG IS DEAD

I HAD A COPY OF FUNCTIONS.PHP FILE AND I CHANGED IT BUT IT DOESN´T WORK.

IS THERE ANY COPY OF MY FILES IN WORDPRESS. HOW CAN I RELIVE MY BLOG?
HELP ME PLEASE
Old May 2, 2009, 12:57 PM
mcphoto

120 posts · Apr 2009
Download a fresh copy the theme (make sure you get the same version that you've been using) and try replacing your old functions.php with a fresh one. You'll lose any changes you made, but you should at least get your site back up.

I usually have a "design" folder full of photoshop files/etc when I make a site- I try to keep an untouched ZIP of the theme around for safety.

Also, try to run nightly automated backups of your drive(s). I just had my main client hard drive fail this week, but I only lost a couple hours work (as opposed to a couple years). If you use a disk-image style backup (on a Mac anyway, sure there's a windows counterpart) you can open it up and grab "yesterday's" copies of individual files, too - that's saved me a lot of frustration over the years.

With Terrabyte drives so cheap these days, there's no reason not to have your computer do automated backups, every night. Good luck!
Old May 2, 2009, 01:16 PM
Stepien

2 posts · May 2009
Thanks !!!!
Thanks !!!!
Thanks !!!!

it works.

I make my backup right now.
Thanks a lot
Old May 2, 2009, 02:07 PM
mcphoto

120 posts · Apr 2009
Hey, glad I could actually help on this forum instead of just beg!
Old May 8, 2009, 07:50 AM
jbb3141

1 posts · May 2009
I'm receiving the same error but it's happening when I update values from the Appearance->Atahualpa Theme Options. It doesn't matter what I change, as soon as I click the big green button that says "Save Changes" I get the same error you're getting.