Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Images restricted width/height

Old Aug 11, 2013, 06:36 PM
dmkjr

19 posts · Mar 2013
Images restricted width/height

Hello all, it's been awhile since I've been around.

I have an issue that just came up after I upgraded my Wordpress to the latest and updated some simple plugins that I use.

For some reason, I have a slideshow and a "Random Officer" section that will not allow me to set the width/height any longer. It used to be right and I haven't changed anything from the "Widgets" section within the Montezuma options.

Could someone give me some feedback that has more experience or potentially can diagnose for me?

http://hanahanpolice.com

Thanks Montezuma Community!
Old Aug 11, 2013, 09:17 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
You seem to have disabled the right click button, so I couldn't firebug it.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 10:19 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
It looks like the dimensions that are set for the slideshow widget don't match the ratio for your pictures. That is, for your slideshow widget, the dimensions appear to be width = 225px, height = 175px, with the width greater than the height. However, your pictures are all taller than they are wider, and the slideshow appears to be giving priority to the height over the width, so all of your pictures are showing up 175px tall but only 116px wide, because NextGen seems to be using the height to calculate the width. I don't know if that was a change from the previous version of NextGen, but what you can try doing is setting the height of your slideshow to 339px (leave the width at 225px), and that should give it the proper ratio.