Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

sidebar data showing up in feed instead of content

Old Mar 3, 2009, 05:48 AM
crippen

6 posts · Feb 2009
I'm a new user. I've got a tag cloud in my left-hand side bar. When my blog entries show up on an RSS reader, after the title of my blog I see the list of tags from my tag cloud, instead of the first few lines of my blog post. Any suggestions? The site is www.relaxandhavefun.com It's just book reviews and is SFW.

Thanks,

John
Old Mar 15, 2009, 05:15 PM
crippen

6 posts · Feb 2009
This week's blog entry showed up just fine in my Google Reader. I made no changes to Atahualpa. Must have been an RSS glitch last time? Problem "solved."