Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Clone a blog?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 9, 2010, 07:38 PM
trman

1 posts · Apr 2010
Clone a blog?

Did a search for "clone" and didn't find much.

I am using 3.0 beta with the muilti user activated. Works good, easy to start new blogs (sites it's called in 3.0) from one Admin panel.

I am looking at your theme as a possibility to set up several sites. But instead of having to individually set up the theme options, widgets, etc. for each site I would like to set up one site customized like I want it and clone it for the extra sites. In other words I would set all the header options, placement of header images, side bars, colors and so forth once and not have to do it for every new site.

Any ideas how to do this that would work with your theme? I have tried some plugins but have not found one that would copy theme settings and plug in settings.

Any help is appreciated. I am new to your theme so apologies if this is a built in function, I could not find it.