Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

How to enable Dynamic Headers plug-in in Atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 29, 2010, 08:26 AM
katsnelson

1 posts · Nov 2010
How to enable Dynamic Headers plug-in in Atahualpa?

I really like the functionality that Dynamic Headers plug-in. So I installed but having a hard time figuring out how to make it work with the Atahualpa 3.5.3 template. Supposedly, I am to insert this code in to header.php:
HTML Code:
<?php 
if(function_exists('show_media_header')){
show_media_header();
}
?>
but I have no clue where to insert it or if header.php is even the right place.