Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Hi, new and need help with heading and picture.....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:11 PM
droopal

5 posts · Jan 2010
Smile Hi, new and need help with heading and picture.....

Hi I am new to this forum, and hope you can help. I am not a developer, I tend to fiddle and elarn as I go along, but I'm having problems with understand how Atahualpa works, its a bit over my head, but I would like to be able to pick things up, if somebody can help.

I want to remove the picture in the heading, and add one of my own. how do I do that, and what size should it be.

Can somebody help please?

Thank you.

droopal