Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Headers appear in Firefox, but not in IE & Chrome!

Old Jul 17, 2009, 11:22 AM
GuitarGuy

1 posts · Jul 2009
Hello!

This is my first post here. I've just setup Atahualpa 3.4.1. I've replaced the header images with my own images [of size 1200x600]. Now, I'm facing a strange problem -

1. When I load the website using FF, the header correctly appears.
2. When I load the same website using IE & Chrome, the header doesn't appear.

I need to fix this very urgently. The site address is: www.atemt09.org

Looking forward to your responses!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 07:20 PM
BradBrown

54 posts · Mar 2009
The problem is your header images are in the wrong format. They are CMYK JPEGs, and they should be RGB. Many browsers won't display CMYK.