Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

[SOLVED] Chrome and Firefox

Old Jul 13, 2009, 09:40 AM
Plugoo

1 posts · Jul 2009
It came to my attention that if you’re using explorer than in Google page Chrome advertisement appears. But if you’re using Firefox, no advertisement. Is Google supporting Firefox and open source? If so, why have they developed Google Chrome?

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 21, 2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 01:04 AM
markspenser

1 posts · Aug 2009
Los Angeles, CA
they have developed chrome to get more details about user's search behavior and tendency to know what people exactly likes.

Thanks & Regards,
Mark Spenser
web design los angeles