Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Works with Chrome, Firefox, Safari but not IE

Old Jan 27, 2011, 07:17 PM
Patty

4 posts · Jan 2011
I'm using WP 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.1. I'm trying to get my first site up and running : www.chowstalker.com.

But there's one problem when viewing with IE. Some of the content is shifting down out of the frame. I'm very green with all of this and paid someone to get the gallery set up. They were the ones that recommended using this theme. I'm trying to dig in, and learn but if someone could point me in the general direction of where the problem might be, it would be much appreciated! TIA.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your issue may have more to do with t gallery plugin than the theme. You may have to tweak the settings for the plugin to see if that takes care of the issue.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 08:58 PM
Patty

4 posts · Jan 2011
Thanks Larry. And you are right! Adding a width to the ratings box class made it a lot better. Not perfect, but maybe good enough.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 09:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
As I look at again if you took out some of the text in the first image box to reduce the lines to no more than two and added this to CSS Inserts it may position things better.
HTML Code:
cs-description {
height: 30px !important;
}
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:47 AM
Patty

4 posts · Jan 2011
Thanks Larry! I'll try that out. Really appreciate you taking a 2nd look!