Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I remove smiley face in Footer?

Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:30 AM
dave925

7 posts · Feb 2009
I just installed this theme, and I do not know how to remove the smiley face at the very bottom of the footer. I am happy to leave the Bytes for All links as a credit, but I would like to delete the unnecessary smiley face.

Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:56 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That is being inserted by WP Stats. Some image needs to be there for the counting process but not necessarily visible. Perhaps the plugin (?) has an option to not (visibly) display that image.

Or, try through Atahualpe Theme Options -> HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Inserts

To move it to the left, way outside the browser viewport:

HTML Code:
img#wpstats {
position: absolute;
left: -999em;
}
Or to change its size to 1 x 1 pixel

HTML Code:
img#wpstats {
width: 1px !important;
height: 1px !important;
}
After doing that check if the stats are still being processed, just to be sure, but they should.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 07:23 AM
dave925

7 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks, this seems to have worked perfectly!