Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adding HTML or image bullets to lists in Widgets

Old Apr 19, 2009, 02:19 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
Hi, I realize this is going to be added in next update. I also searched for this in the forums but could not figure it out

Can someone please tell me how to replace the "grey squares" that are in the widget lists (posts, comments, archives etc) with simple HTML bullets or even custom image bullets? Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 28, 2009, 10:00 PM
ppat2

23 posts · Dec 2008
just follow, its basically copy and paste, also make sure that your bullet image is linked to correct location or it won't show..

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=4510