Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Full Post Text on specific category pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2009, 12:31 PM
spencer

5 posts · Jun 2009
Full Post Text on specific category pages

I have a Atahualpa site with multiple category page templates, and I'm trying to have excerpts show up on some category pages, but full posts show up on others. I know I can change the settings to either full posts or excerpts on ALL pages using the theme options control panel, but not for specific categories. Any suggestions?