Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Bullets and some widgets missing from sidebar

Old Aug 2, 2009, 08:59 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
[SOLVED] Bullets and some widgets missing from sidebar

Last night I moved my test site and for the most part went live. different hosting company also. Took a while but I have a problem that I can't figure out.

I had changed the icon dash to a arrow image. Worked fine on the original install. I verified the image path and that the image was actually there. But they don't show up at al. At a loss as to what to check next.

Test site

Live site

Please ignore the portion in title about widgets missing from sidebar, I'm think it was a plug-in problem. Only the bullets are now gone.

Anyone? Thx!

Last edited by sleenie; Aug 2, 2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old Aug 2, 2009, 03:58 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Update

I solve my own problem. it was the url to the image that was wrong. Forgot the test site was a sub-directory and had to remove one level in the url. Works great now!!

I love it when I can answer my own questions. Now if I can just figure out the sidebar issue. I still think it has something to do with my custom widget titles.