Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Compatibility with Simplviewer

Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:04 AM
rickpm

3 posts · Jun 2011
This is quoting Stephen Spiers from SimpleViewer - I thought you might know how to fix the problem? An example of a clean install on my site here:

Thanks, Rick

"I have now tried this myself and have found a similar scenario.
I installed WordPress v3.1.3, Atahulapa Theme v3.6.7 and WP-SimpleViewer v2.1.3 and created a gallery with 100% width.
The gallery is offset to the right.
However, on activating the default Twenty-Ten theme, the gallery is positioned correctly so it seems to be related to the Atahualpa theme.
When using the Atahualpa theme, the WordPress page displaying the gallery loses all line breaks about half way through the <head> section (view source to see) and validating the page shows that there is a closing </div> tag missing.
Workarounds would be to either use a different theme or to give the gallery an absolute pixel value width rather than a percentage.
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team."
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why is the flash object defined with a width of 1752px?
Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:11 PM
rickpm

3 posts · Jun 2011
I'm afraid that I can't answer that - actually I don't see it in the 'view source'. But what I did in that example is install wordpress, install atahualpa, install the simple viewer plugin, and load the images into the default wordpress page (they're 450 x 300px). No other changes at all...
Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
when I use firebug and look at the page, the css shows
well I see you have changed something since I last looked
Old Jun 16, 2011, 01:43 PM
rickpm

3 posts · Jun 2011
Thanks for looking at it Juggledad, but I haven't changed anything... Oh, I did switch the theme to twenty-ten to confirm Stephen's statement that suggests that it's not his plugin (confirmed), but then I switched it back with absolutely no editing...

At any rate, I'm not sure what's happening? I have an earlier version of Atahualpa running here without any problems with simpleviewer, but when I updated this site to the most recent version, the problem appeared, exactly as it does on the linked test site... Granted, the plugin is also older, but in a completely new install, Simpleviewer seems to work on other themes, but just not in Atahualpa (which, by the way I love!).
Old Jun 16, 2011, 02:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Here is the code I'm seeing
HTML Code:
<object id="svcp-0-sv-mobile-flash-swf" width="100%" height="600" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.rickpm.com/test/cleanwp/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf" style="visibility: visible; width: 1752px; height: 600px;">
note the width...1752px, it's got to be coming from the plugin code/settings something.