Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

I cannot change the color of the edge of my Comment Box

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2010, 02:52 AM
ptruscott2010

1 posts · Aug 2010
I cannot change the color of the edge of my Comment Box

Dear Experts,
I have tried to follow the advice on this forum to change the color of my Atahualpa comment box. However I cannot seem to change the edge of the comment box.

I have added the following to the CSS / Inserts section of the theme options:

.reply, form#commentform input,form#commentform{background-color:gray; border-color:gray}

However this is only a partial success (see link to my Web site). How do I make the whole thing gray? Can I control the text color in this area?
Best Wishes,
Phil

Link to Web page with funny Comment Box: http://bookinfo.filipinofutures.com/?p=466